A science professor tries to balance teaching, research and twins.
Blogger Template by Blogcrowds
Awesome. We looked at those stools in Target a while back and decided not to get one because we didn't want to introduce Minnow to TV characters yet. Instead we got a fantastic Nuby stool (on Babycenter). It claims it can hold up to 800 pounds.
I totally agree. We do buy Dora stuff now only because the damage there is done. I send Dr. H off with Curie to get a stepstool - I was thinking wooden. This is what they came back with.
Post a Comment
2 Comments:
Awesome. We looked at those stools in Target a while back and decided not to get one because we didn't want to introduce Minnow to TV characters yet. Instead we got a fantastic Nuby stool (on Babycenter). It claims it can hold up to 800 pounds.
I totally agree. We do buy Dora stuff now only because the damage there is done.
I send Dr. H off with Curie to get a stepstool - I was thinking wooden. This is what they came back with.
Post a Comment