Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Super

Once again, I found myself woefully unprepared for having a working reproductive system. I figure I can get by for a day or so on what I have in stock. This turns out to be more difficult than expected.

My wonderful husband offers to go to the store for me to purchase more, um, effective supplies than those I have on hand. My response?


There is NO WAY I am sending you to the store for this right now. The guy in the store will take one look at you, buying super plus tampons at 2 AM, and will be like "Dude, your life sucks."

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

So you had none in the house? That is pretty funny (albeit inconvenient). For the past week, I've actually been convinced that I'm pregnant, but got the "news" today that I was wrong. My reproductive system may be working, but it's very unpredictable these days!