Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rockin'!

Addy N. nominated me for:




Woo hoo! Given her fondness for the 80's perhaps she also likes The Scorpions? Not sure. Addy's blog also resonates for me - as she says, we have many struggles in common.

It is hard to pick just five, but here we go:

Angry Professor from A Gentleman's C - always makes me laugh and always makes me think. Her student e-mails and responses top Rate Your Students any day.

Estraven, a fellow professor and twin mom from Proving Theorems. Here's what she says about herself: "I am a professor of mathematics. As a hobby, I have a spouse and three children." Gotta love that.

Rudbeckia Hirta from Learning Curves. Purple hair and math - clearly Rockin'!

Tenure Track Newbie just moved to a new job and is trying to figure out the political and social climate. She's facing important questions one faces in a new place like: What should me students call me? Can I be open about who I am? Will I get tenure?

Tertia at So Close. A twin mom and prolific blogger in South Africa. Funny and not-so-funny real stuff about parenting, infertility, life. Her blog makes me laugh and cry.

0 Comments: