Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ten Things I've Done Meme

Ten things I've done you probably haven't:

  1. Been to Thunder in the Mountains
  2. Had Indian food at my U.S. wedding despite neither I nor the groom are Indian
  3. Belonged to a Humanist group
  4. Never met my biological father
  5. Went to nine different elementary schools
  6. Had to go through the tenure process at two different institutions
  7. Talked at length about the chemical makeup of my wedding ring
  8. Had a long distance relationship for five years that resulted in marriage
  9. Taken Clomid
  10. Watched Cindy Crawford's exercise video in the presence of one Nobel prize winner and one soon to be Nobel prize winner.

2 Comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

We got a Humanist to do our wedding ceremony. Does that count for something? (He was also a trained clown... ah, the things you have to do to have a secular wedding ceremony in the South...)

jdenslow said...

Okay, you win on 8 out of ten.

But...I attended at least nine elementary schools and was in a long distance relationship of about 10 years that ultimately ended in marriage.

Oh wait...it wasn't a contest? Just my competitive nature I guess.