Dalton: I don't want another baby in the house.
Me: Uh, OK, why?
Dalton: I don't want there to be a baby in the house.
Me: We aren't planning on having another baby. Is someone at school getting a new brother or sister?
Dalton: OK. If someone tells you to have another baby, don't listen to them.
Dr. H: OK.
Me:, Dalton, is someone at school getting a new brother or sister?
Dalton: If someone tells you not to have another baby, listen to them.
Dr. H: OK.
Curie: But what if you don't know?
Dr. H: Well we would know.
Curie: But what if you didn't?
Me: Mommies usually know.
Curie: But what if it is a surprise?
Saturday, February 13, 2010
The kids weigh in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
;)
Did you find out where it came from, that sudden fear?
No, I still think it must have been a book or something at school.
Post a Comment