Take four year old boy-girl twins, the use of proper formal terminology, and a current fascination with imagination and things either really big or really small, and this is what happens. (As related to me by Dr. H. after taking our daughter, Curie, to go potty.)
Curie: Boys have penises
Dr. H.: Yes.
Curie: But girls don't have penises.
Dr. H.: Yes, that's true.
Curie: But girls can pretend to have penises!
Dr. H.: Um, I guess so, yes.
Curie: I have a penis!
Dr. H.: Okay.
Curie: I have a really big penis!
Dr. H.: Okaaay.
Curie: It reaches all the way to the door!
No word on what the other patrons in the restroom thought of this interaction.
2 Comments:
LOL! The conversations we have to look forward to.
I have to share this with you because it is too hilarious. My 20-month-old, sitting on a bench (keep that in mind!) sees a beautiful woman and begins flirting shamelessly with her:
"Hiii! Shit! Bitch!"
This elicits a bewildered look from the beautiful woman. "Yes," we say. "You're SITTING on a BENCH!" She understands and smiles again.
OMG Rebecca! That is so funny!
Post a Comment