We had a great time on the "sail and snorkel" excursion in Cabo San Lucas.
Worst anticipated experience: Not being able to see much due to lack of a prescription snorkel mask. I need to buy one of those.
Best anticipated experience: Seawater, sun, swimming and actually finally feeling like I was on a boat (despite living on one for the previous four days).
Worst unanticipated experience: Getting stung by jellyfish because I could not see them well enough to avoid them. Ouch!
Best unanticipated experience: Bonus whale watching detour before the return to dock.
Honestly, jellyfish aside, this was a really fun tour - the crew was nice, they played a something for everyone mix of pop music, and served drinks freely. And wisely, they served alcohol only after the snorkeling.
. . .
Back in the security line for the tenders to the ship, I said to Dr. H. "You know that woman you were speaking to?"
"Yes?"
"You've spoken to other instances of that woman before."
He thought for a second, "Yes, I have."
I said, "Once she started to talk to you, I thought, 'Oh, here is another one of those slightly older, athletic, married, highly educated, liberal woman with short hair who is going to want to hear all about H's research.'"
"It's true," he said, "At some point I had the feeling that this had all happened before."
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Cruise Blogging - Day Five
Posted by Twice at 9:14 PM
Labels: general blogging, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Hotels in India it is follow basic programs can be put in place for problem resolution training, professionalizing staff and a variety of employee incentive programs that reward guest satisfaction results it is are always through our Discount Hotels in India to get a cheap rooms cost with good quality.
Post a Comment