Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Few Messages....

To the airline guy with the foresight to allow my husband to preboard the plane to install two carseats even thought the airline wasn't preboarding families with small children: Thank you. I admire your ability to think outside the box.

To the two women who cheerfully helped me herd my children onto the plane: Thank you. Your kindness and understanding is appreciated.

To the people who gave me dirty looks in the airport: Too f***ing bad. You try getting two three year olds to do anything other than run in circles when they have been cooped up in carseats for the better part of the last seven hours. I could brag about how they did not bother anyone on the plane, how great they were going through security, and explain that they are not hurting anyone by running around in a circle right now. But, of course, I know that does not matter to you, because after viewing my children for 45 seconds, you have decided I am a horrible mother. Thanks. Merry F***ing Christmas to you too.

1 Comment:

Leslie M-B said...

That's one awesome airline employee. We're aging out of preboarding, which makes me sad, because Lucas still very much needs a little extra time.

I have very little patience for people who are impatient with children. Your response is right on: F*** 'em.