Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Real Climate

I love the site RealClimate. RealClimate is a group blog by a group of climate scientists for journalists and the general public. It offers much more than sound bites, and covers a range of topics. Recently, they put up a new post/site feature entitled Start Here with a lot of links to basic information about climate change. It looks to be a very good resource, with suggestions for complete novices to those wanted really technical information. I teach about climate change in some science classes for non-science majors. As I am not a climate scientist, I am often in need of technical information to answer student questions. I often have trouble finding this information in simpler sources intended for a general audience, and I also have trouble digging it out from more technical sources. More often than not, I find the information at RealClimate.

Today, they also have an interesting post about temperature changes over the last 1000 years.

0 Comments: