We stopped at a drugstore this morning for an ibuprofen emergency (splitting headache, out of painkillers in office). After assessing which bottle of overpriced name brand pain reliever was the least overpriced, I proceeded to the checkout counter. No one was around, so I stood back waiting for the clerk to return. When such a person appears, another woman walks by me and puts her stuff on the checkout counter. No nod, no excuse me, no apology. In fact, she appears to have no interest in acknowledging my presence. Eventually, I check out too and make my way to the car.
Me: That woman who came out before me totally cut in front of me!
(Dr.) H: You mean the one over there {points}, who a moment ago kicked the snow off of her boots by using your car?
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Annoyances
Posted by Twice at 12:47 PM
Labels: general blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment